Friday, July 20, 2012

July's MRI Results

I had a quick phone call with Terry this afternoon. She and Steve had spent the day at the hospital for lab work, Steve's bimonthly MRI and his appointment with Dr. Hu.

Great News: No new cancer on the MRI!

That is always the worry and we are good for now.

Steve's blood work was down a little bit so Dr. Hu is keeping Steve at the 200 mg Temodar that he was on last month instead of raising the dosage. I didn't get the numbers from Terry because of background noise where I am but I will get them later and post them when I can (just in cast you are keeping track, hehe).

Yay, Steve!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have trouble leaving a comment, you should be able to use the "Name/URL" setting. Just write in your name and you can leave the URL address blank. Thanks for commenting. I like knowing that I'm not writing into the air.