Friday, November 9, 2012

Yaaayyy, Another Good MRI!

Steve had his MRI this morning to look for signs of recurrent tumors. It was NEGATIVE! Whoopee!

It's been almost one year since we learned about the onset of this awful brain cancer. I know it has been a trial for Steve and his family and all of us who love him. I'm so pleased with how he is doing at the one year mark. He is feeling well, working productively and loving his family.

We will be at his home for Thanksgiving again this year. I think we have a lot to be thankful for. I know Steve and Terry are thankful for all the support from you, their friends.

Happy Thanksgiving in two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have trouble leaving a comment, you should be able to use the "Name/URL" setting. Just write in your name and you can leave the URL address blank. Thanks for commenting. I like knowing that I'm not writing into the air.